Just picked up Supercross again

motokawi818
2/6/2015 8:45pm
I'd just rather people not have that mentality and pick up mxgp or something. So there would be more people racing. Some people for some odd reason are diehard MvA fans and won't give the other ones a shot.
2/7/2015 10:36am Edited Date/Time 2/7/2015 10:43am
I still pick Supercross up here and there but after playing MXGP on the PS4 nothing compares. MXGP is light years ahead in almost every facet. Supercross is just too fast, turbo clutch, extreme scale, preload is ridiculous, hardly no authenticity...the list goes on. Milestone, in only their second MX game, really nailed it.

Hoping the Supercross team will step it up with a full development cycle. The direction is the main issue. As always, Rainbow just tries to cater too much to the casual fan. The casual fan could care less about Supercross or Motocross. I like the guys at Rainbow, especially Mike, but I don't agree with the direction at all. MXGP has set the bar for authenticity and a good blend of realism and fun.
imoto34
Fantasy
3151st
2/12/2015 11:00pm
Relfex is going to be the best for awhile. Beg and choose but Supercross is still something new and i have had lots of fun playing it. If you have nothing helpful or positive to say then why bitch about it
motokawi818
2/13/2015 10:13am
So hopefully the next game isn't a load of crap maybe? Maybe a little mad I bought it off of the market place so I can't even return it? The only positive thing about the game is they finally made a championship series.

Post a reply to: Just picked up Supercross again

The Latest