How can I get MXGP for 360 in the U.S.?

yzaddict106
Fantasy
2448th
Edited Date/Time 5/12/2014 12:33am
I created a U.K. account and downloaded the demo and I freaking love it. It may just be because I haven't had a good moto game fix in a while, but now I really REALLY want to full game. The only problem is i have no idea as to how I would go about doing that. Can I go to the UK amazon page and download EU xbox codes to purchase it or what?
|
dsmith
Fantasy
1470th
5/7/2014 6:26pm
I think it only works on ps3?
Ramrod
Fantasy
1692nd
5/7/2014 6:52pm
Seems strange that they didn't release the game in North America also.

I got mine for ps3 off amazon. Well worth it.
5/9/2014 4:06pm
I have a copy of MXGP for the 360. I also have a copy for the PS3. I will gladly sell you the 360 copy but I will go ahead and tell you it doesn't work on US 360s so I'm not sure why you want it. However, I will sell it to you. Smile

MUD came out in the US almost a year after it did in Europe so they may do that. However, MUD had MXDN and had some Amercan riders known here in the US like RV, RD, BB4 whereas MXGP does not so they might not release it here due to that. No clue if MXGP will ever make it here. I hope it does. I much prefer the 360 controller over the PS3 one. The game runs okay on my PC (with a 360 controller) but not as smooth as on the PS3.

It is, in my opinion, hands down the BEST motocross game to date on console.

Hopefully MVA Supercross steps that series up in authenticity and more realistic tracks and can challenge it.
Ramrod
Fantasy
1692nd
5/9/2014 7:45pm
I have a copy of MXGP for the 360. I also have a copy for the PS3. I will gladly sell you the 360 copy but...
I have a copy of MXGP for the 360. I also have a copy for the PS3. I will gladly sell you the 360 copy but I will go ahead and tell you it doesn't work on US 360s so I'm not sure why you want it. However, I will sell it to you. Smile

MUD came out in the US almost a year after it did in Europe so they may do that. However, MUD had MXDN and had some Amercan riders known here in the US like RV, RD, BB4 whereas MXGP does not so they might not release it here due to that. No clue if MXGP will ever make it here. I hope it does. I much prefer the 360 controller over the PS3 one. The game runs okay on my PC (with a 360 controller) but not as smooth as on the PS3.

It is, in my opinion, hands down the BEST motocross game to date on console.

Hopefully MVA Supercross steps that series up in authenticity and more realistic tracks and can challenge it.
I agree that this is the best "motocross" game to date for the console because of its authenticity.

Paging DC, thank me later but imagine if they made a mxgp game version of the us nationals? Would be huge. Great exposure for the riders, teams, sponsors, and the series. Might even boost tv viewership. I watched valkenswaard last weekend and knew what was going on, it was sick!

The Shop

TKL965
5/10/2014 5:00am
i know on the UK ps3 store you can buy and download the game. ( I think you download it?) not sure if the game would be region locked or the disc? maybe worth checking that out for you xbox guys!
5/11/2014 6:52pm
I am in the same boat. Have searched all of the usual stores and tried everything on the PS3store. Can't even fund a stinkin' demo!
TKL965
5/12/2014 12:33am
I am in the same boat. Have searched all of the usual stores and tried everything on the PS3store. Can't even fund a stinkin' demo!
you have to create a UK profile mate, only way you can download it

Post a reply to: How can I get MXGP for 360 in the U.S.?

The Latest