Brand New, Never Played MXGP PAL Xbox 360 Copy For Sale! (360 Version Region Confirmed.)

Okay, so since I only own a 360 and am in the US I bought a copy of each physical version, imported from the UK. 1 360 copy and 1 PS3 copy. I did the same with MUD. My thinking is if the 360 version works then I'll just return or sell the unopened PS3 copy. If the 360 doesn't work then I will sell it to someone in the UK, lose only a couple of bucks and go buy a PS3 system and use my PS3 version of MXGP. Yes, I want these MX games this bad! Smile

I can now FOR SURE confirm that, unlike MUD, the 360 version of MXGP will NOT play on a US 360.

So with that being said, if anyone in the UK on a PAL system wants to buy a brand new, never played copy of MXGP for the 360, then I will save you a couple of dollars. The plastic is still on the case. I just slitted the side to be able to open the box, inserted disc and it would not play due to region locking. So it is minutes old..just arrived a few minutes ago... and never played and brand new.

Oh well, it was worth a try to avoid buying a PS3 for one game. Then again, I'm cool because I need a new Blu Ray anyway.

PM me if interested.
|

Post a reply to: Brand New, Never Played MXGP PAL Xbox 360 Copy For Sale! (360 Version Region Confirmed.)

The Latest