Lowest Prices on OEM Yamaha and KTM

bradmx421
6/14/2017 9:45am Edited Date/Time 6/29/2017 6:24pm

No Joke, if you want the lowest prices on OEM Yamaha and KTM parts go to www.palmspringsmotorsports.com

I'm running a new shop out here in Palm Springs, we are going to be a competitive up and coming shop in the So Cal area.....we want to extend our deals to everyone online!!!! If you see our sprinter van out at the track, come ask us for a FREE t-shirt as well!!!!

Brad Langston
@worldsbestpartsguy

Sorry for the SPAM
|
281moto
6/14/2017 1:22pm
bradmx421 wrote:
No Joke, if you want the lowest prices on OEM Yamaha and KTM parts go to www.palmspringsmotorsports.com I'm running a new shop out here in Palm...

No Joke, if you want the lowest prices on OEM Yamaha and KTM parts go to www.palmspringsmotorsports.com

I'm running a new shop out here in Palm Springs, we are going to be a competitive up and coming shop in the So Cal area.....we want to extend our deals to everyone online!!!! If you see our sprinter van out at the track, come ask us for a FREE t-shirt as well!!!!

Brad Langston
@worldsbestpartsguy

Sorry for the SPAM
You're not the lowest on Yamaha pricing. Sorry bud.
langhammx
Fantasy
323rd
6/14/2017 4:22pm
bradmx421 wrote:
No Joke, if you want the lowest prices on OEM Yamaha and KTM parts go to www.palmspringsmotorsports.com I'm running a new shop out here in Palm...

Brad Langston
@worldsbestpartsguy

Sorry for the SPAM
281moto wrote:
Give him the chance... sounds like he's willing to compete with the others that provide good pricing.

Who's your go to for Yamaha parts ?

Personally, I use my local dealer, who matches MUNN Racing for 25% off with my KTMTALK lifetime membership, but I'm all ears.
JWACK
6/14/2017 5:11pm
The parts i just checked had good prices but shipping was a bit high.

I may use them just because he came in here and showed a tiny bit of effort!
bradmx421
6/14/2017 5:39pm
bradmx421 wrote:

Brad Langston
@worldsbestpartsguy

Sorry for the SPAM
281moto wrote:

Who's the cheapest, I'd love to beat them.....ive looked at a ton of websites and was pretty sure i was beating everyone by a long shot.

The Shop

bradmx421
6/14/2017 5:40pm
JWACK wrote:
The parts i just checked had good prices but shipping was a bit high. I may use them just because he came in here and showed...

Thank you for your feedback, i will have to look into our shipping and see if i can help adjust that some more.
bradmx421
6/14/2017 5:41pm
bradmx421 wrote:

Brad Langston
@worldsbestpartsguy

Sorry for the SPAM
281moto wrote:
langhammx wrote:
Give him the chance... sounds like he's willing to compete with the others that provide good pricing. Who's your go to for Yamaha parts ? Personally...
Give him the chance... sounds like he's willing to compete with the others that provide good pricing.

Personally, I use my local dealer, who matches MUNN Racing for 25% off with my KTMTALK lifetime membership, but I'm all ears.

Thanks, ive been doing this for a long time so im not a rookie at this parts stuff. I would love to earn all of the Vital members business as i have been on this board for a very long time and have helped a ton of people out.
281moto
6/14/2017 7:00pm
281moto wrote:
langhammx wrote:
Give him the chance... sounds like he's willing to compete with the others that provide good pricing. Who's your go to for Yamaha parts ? Personally...

bradmx421 wrote:
Thanks, ive been doing this for a long time so im not a rookie at this parts stuff. I would love to earn all of the...

Thanks, ive been doing this for a long time so im not a rookie at this parts stuff. I would love to earn all of the Vital members business as i have been on this board for a very long time and have helped a ton of people out.
My post came off extremely offensive and I apologize.

I ran a 2015 yz250f head vs pricing at a competitor and you were roughly 50% higher. Perhaps I did it wrong. I'll check again in a bit.
6/14/2017 7:15pm
That would be legit since im somewhat local. Only problem is i saw a SE YXZ with stock wheels on it marked at 24k i believe? They were marked 14k at MSR. This was 6 months ago, hoping prices have dropped since
langhammx
Fantasy
323rd
6/14/2017 7:32pm
That would be legit since im somewhat local. Only problem is i saw a SE YXZ with stock wheels on it marked at 24k i believe...
That would be legit since im somewhat local. Only problem is i saw a SE YXZ with stock wheels on it marked at 24k i believe? They were marked 14k at MSR. This was 6 months ago, hoping prices have dropped since
$14K ?
You sure about that ?
langhammx
Fantasy
323rd
6/14/2017 7:39pm
That would be legit since im somewhat local. Only problem is i saw a SE YXZ with stock wheels on it marked at 24k i believe...
Just comparing apples to apples here

2016 SE -MSR $21,599

2017 SE - MSR $22,699

6/14/2017 8:04pm
langhammx wrote:
$14K ?
You sure about that ?
Im pretty sure, these were both 16 models. Not trying to hate, those guys at PS were really cool and gave my buddies some huge yami banners off the walls. I cant remember the guys name, but he was recovering from a really bad streetbike accident. Trustin always seemed cool too
6/14/2017 9:29pm
bradmx421 wrote:

Brad Langston
@worldsbestpartsguy

Sorry for the SPAM
Prices seem great for the KTM parts, will get in touch when I place my next order
JWACK
6/14/2017 9:59pm
JWACK wrote:
The parts i just checked had good prices but shipping was a bit high. I may use them just because he came in here and showed...

bradmx421 wrote:

Thank you for your feedback, i will have to look into our shipping and see if i can help adjust that some more.
Placed an order for oem Yz decals.
Thanks
bradmx421
6/15/2017 11:13am
JWACK wrote:

bradmx421 wrote:

JWACK wrote:
Thanks
Thank You for your order!!!! All your items are in my local warehouse and will ship out tomorrow to you. Whats your T-shirt size and i will hook you up!!!
JWACK
6/15/2017 11:19am
bradmx421 wrote:

JWACK wrote:
Thanks
bradmx421 wrote:
Thank You for your order!!!! All your items are in my local warehouse and will ship out tomorrow to you. Whats your T-shirt size and i...
Thank You for your order!!!! All your items are in my local warehouse and will ship out tomorrow to you. Whats your T-shirt size and i will hook you up!!!
I'm a big medium or a small large depending on shirt brand lol. Let's say large to be safe..
Thanks man! I'll be using you again for some bearings I need in the near future.
bradmx421
6/15/2017 12:16pm
langhammx wrote:

bradmx421 wrote:
Thanks, ive been doing this for a long time so im not a rookie at this parts stuff. I would love to earn all of the...

281moto wrote:
My post came off extremely offensive and I apologize. I ran a 2015 yz250f head vs pricing at a competitor and you were roughly 50% higher...
My post came off extremely offensive and I apologize.

I ran a 2015 yz250f head vs pricing at a competitor and you were roughly 50% higher. Perhaps I did it wrong. I'll check again in a bit.

Make sure your typing in the same models for reference, my boss did the same thing and was comparing a 4 stroke head to a 2 stroke....lol

I should be beating everyone, and with a smile!!!
Roostermx58
6/15/2017 12:50pm
Emailed you. Looking for 2 small KTM parts and shipping is killing me at $15. My order totals to over 49.99 which your site says free shipping. Can you help?
Tracktor
6/15/2017 1:06pm
Def. cheapest I have seen on the KTM OEM. Beat RMATV by about $20 on a $100 part. May try you next time.............
bradmx421
6/15/2017 1:45pm
Emailed you. Looking for 2 small KTM parts and shipping is killing me at $15. My order totals to over 49.99 which your site says free...
Emailed you. Looking for 2 small KTM parts and shipping is killing me at $15. My order totals to over 49.99 which your site says free shipping. Can you help?

Emailed you back....we are looking into the shipping costs and hopefully making some more changes to help you guys out even more!!!!
bradmx421
6/15/2017 1:48pm
Tracktor wrote:
Def. cheapest I have seen on the KTM OEM. Beat RMATV by about $20 on a $100 part. May try you next time.............

Thank You!!!!! Please try me out, i guarantee Quality, Speedy and personable service. I've been riding and racing since i was 2, a former pro, former mechanic for MotoXXX and have ran a few different stores parts departments. I have a passion for this and am just trying to show some love and get some more parts out in the world at some great prices.

Regards,
Brad Langston
Badd127
Fantasy
2116th
6/15/2017 1:58pm
Do you ship internationally? This happened to my buddy's 15 yzf450 on Saturday. And the quote he got for the parts over here is absolutely ridiculous.

6/15/2017 2:02pm
langhammx wrote:
Just comparing apples to apples here 2016 SE -MSR $21,599 [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/06/14/200207/s1200_IMG_8219.jpg[/img] 2017 SE - MSR $22,699 [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/06/14/200208/s1200_IMG_8220.jpg[/img]
Just comparing apples to apples here

2016 SE -MSR $21,599

2017 SE - MSR $22,699

That would be a true statement. The wind out front blows the SALES tags off repeatedly, so they are in the glove box...the MSRP on the units $21,599.00 ..... the sale price is $14,998.00...
6/15/2017 2:09pm
langhammx wrote:
$14K ?
You sure about that ?
there are a lot of different models.... the ones you are referring to are SE's ... bead lock wheel, anniversary paint..etc.. and have an MSRP of $21,599.00 with a SALE PRICE of $14,988.00....If you want one.
bradmx421
6/15/2017 4:50pm
Badd127 wrote:
Do you ship internationally? This happened to my buddy's 15 yzf450 on Saturday. And the quote he got for the parts over here is absolutely ridiculous...
Do you ship internationally? This happened to my buddy's 15 yzf450 on Saturday. And the quote he got for the parts over here is absolutely ridiculous.

I will definitely ship International, i don't know if the website is set up to do it but you can always email me for a direct quote and i will do my best. I'm definitely not trying to make any profit on shipping, but of course as we all know international shipping costs are a little more
Badd127
Fantasy
2116th
6/15/2017 11:43pm
Badd127 wrote:
Do you ship internationally? This happened to my buddy's 15 yzf450 on Saturday. And the quote he got for the parts over here is absolutely ridiculous...

bradmx421 wrote:
I will definitely ship International, i don't know if the website is set up to do it but you can always email me for a direct...
I will definitely ship International, i don't know if the website is set up to do it but you can always email me for a direct quote and i will do my best. I'm definitely not trying to make any profit on shipping, but of course as we all know international shipping costs are a little more
Thanks for the reply. We will have to split the cases and find out exactly what parts we need, then we can start comparing prices and shipping.
bradmx421
6/21/2017 9:33am Edited Date/Time 6/21/2017 9:36am
Just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone on Vital for their orders!!!

We have upgraded the website to FREE SHIPPING for orders over $100 to US residents as well!!!!
mb60
6/21/2017 11:13am
bradmx421 wrote:

Emailed you back....we are looking into the shipping costs and hopefully making some more changes to help you guys out even more!!!!
Brad,

I'm a broker for 3rd part logistics company in Texas. I might be able to get you set up with our LTL carriers for discount prices. Let me know if you might be interested sir.
langhammx
Fantasy
323rd
6/21/2017 12:16pm
bradmx421 wrote:
Just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone on Vital for their orders!!! We have upgraded the website to FREE SHIPPING for orders over $100...
Just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone on Vital for their orders!!!

We have upgraded the website to FREE SHIPPING for orders over $100 to US residents as well!!!!
I sent a couple guys over to you for their '17 KTM EXC 500's, but you don't have them listed. These are popular bikes, you might want to add them to your site.
kzizok
Fantasy
1859th
6/21/2017 1:25pm
So, I have to get a top end kit for my std over bore 2005 YZ250. I tried to find PM for you but cant. Gonna have to buy it so thought I would give you a whirl. You can pm me if you want.
bradmx421
6/21/2017 3:57pm
kzizok wrote:
So, I have to get a top end kit for my std over bore 2005 YZ250. I tried to find PM for you but cant. Gonna...
So, I have to get a top end kit for my std over bore 2005 YZ250. I tried to find PM for you but cant. Gonna have to buy it so thought I would give you a whirl. You can pm me if you want.
My email is in my signature, that email goes directly to my cell phone and notifies me of any incoming emails. Please email me with any questions on parts that i can help you with. From OEM parts to AFTERMARKET i will do my best to get you the best possible prices with great service.

bradmx4life@gmail.com

Post a reply to: Lowest Prices on OEM Yamaha and KTM

The Latest