For Sale HRC parts CRF450 2009-2012

matt.3150
10/8/2017 2:21pm Edited Date/Time 10/11/2017 11:16pm
For sale HRC parts CRF450RW 2009-2012
Very Rare and hard to come by, all parts are sold together has different sized cam chain so it all is a kit
HRC Billet Balanced Crank
HRC Cam
HRC Cylinder Head
HRC Cam Chain
HRC Cam Chain Guides
HRC magnesium engine cover
HRC magnesium water pump cover
Best Offer
email Matt
mellis@extremeprecision.com

|
Jrewing
10/8/2017 9:22pm
Is that camshaft lightened heaps? That crank should work with later model shouldn't it? Same as the mag parts?

The Shop

matt.3150
10/9/2017 10:22am Edited Date/Time 10/9/2017 10:23am
no the 2013-2016 cranks are a bit longer so it will not work, the engine cover would work. But I want to sell it as a lot.
The crank and cam, guides and chain have to be run together can't change with stock parts or aftermarket parts the gear on the crank and the cam is narrower than standard. You can't see it in this picture of the head but it 5 axis CNC machined porting but not only that its machined all over the outside , I guess for weight or something, but its not a stock head either its special. American Honda doesn't even run these parts because of AMA rules, only 1 rider in Europe and 1 rider in Japan used them. Its CRF450RW parts.
crc245
10/9/2017 11:02am
Price for the lot?
matt.3150
10/9/2017 11:27am
send me an email with you email address and I will give you a quote there

Thanks
Matt
matt.3150
10/11/2017 12:14pm
I was thinking about $6K for everything, I don't want to sell just the mag covers by themselves I am willing to negotiate. I think that's a fair deal.
Jrewing
10/11/2017 2:34pm Edited Date/Time 10/11/2017 2:35pm
What!!!! 6k....?!?!
matt.3150
10/11/2017 3:59pm
Jrewing wrote:
What!!!! 6k....?!?!
So are you interested in buying the entire lot then, since you seem to know that this price isn't right.
The crank is billet not just a modified stock crank, same with the head. So what should my price be then?

Jrewing
10/11/2017 5:22pm
Jrewing wrote:
What!!!! 6k....?!?!
matt.3150 wrote:
So are you interested in buying the entire lot then, since you seem to know that this price isn't right. The crank is billet not just...
So are you interested in buying the entire lot then, since you seem to know that this price isn't right.
The crank is billet not just a modified stock crank, same with the head. So what should my price be then?

Ok consider me part of the market. I'm not buying it close to that price. But if someone else comes along and buys it... Then the price is fine.
Is it sold yet? No.. price is too high. When it sells that's when the price is right.
matt.3150
10/11/2017 7:05pm
Jrewing wrote:
What!!!! 6k....?!?!
matt.3150 wrote:
So are you interested in buying the entire lot then, since you seem to know that this price isn't right. The crank is billet not just...

Jrewing wrote:
Ok consider me part of the market. I'm not buying it close to that price. But if someone else comes along and buys it... Then the...
Ok consider me part of the market. I'm not buying it close to that price. But if someone else comes along and buys it... Then the price is fine.
Is it sold yet? No.. price is too high. When it sells that's when the price is right.
Well I wasn't going to argue with you but I changed my mind, it pretty cheesy going on a site and tell people that there pricing is too high. If you have a problem tell me about it to my email. It says that you have no class! What is it to you if I want too much money for it, or I want to give it away for free. You have never seen these parts before in your life, so how can you say what they are worth. Quit being lame and mind your own business and quit minding mine.

matt.3150
10/11/2017 7:47pm
Jrewing wrote:
Is that camshaft lightened heaps? That crank should work with later model shouldn't it? Same as the mag parts?
I guess you just love to write about stuff you just don't understand or you are just lame. You might learn something here. If you have a lightened crank right, that does something to the engine doesn't it? Well the HRC crank is lightened and balanced, well the chain is smaller width so its lighter too, that hooks up to the crank and the cam, right. So all these pieces are a bite lighter and more balanced, wouldn't that do something to the engine? Its called Blueprinting. I guess HRC doesn't know what they are doing or why they lighten parts or change chain sizes.
Mind your own business!
BML139
10/11/2017 8:13pm Edited Date/Time 10/11/2017 8:27pm
The problem is no one is going to spend that kind of coin on a bike that is 5 years old and two models behind. If they fit the newer generations you might get that.
Jrewing
10/11/2017 8:56pm
Jrewing wrote:
matt.3150 wrote:
I guess you just love to write about stuff you just don't understand or you are just lame. You might learn something here. If you have...
I guess you just love to write about stuff you just don't understand or you are just lame. You might learn something here. If you have a lightened crank right, that does something to the engine doesn't it? Well the HRC crank is lightened and balanced, well the chain is smaller width so its lighter too, that hooks up to the crank and the cam, right. So all these pieces are a bite lighter and more balanced, wouldn't that do something to the engine? Its called Blueprinting. I guess HRC doesn't know what they are doing or why they lighten parts or change chain sizes.
Mind your own business!
Ok what are specs are on the camshaft? What piston should it run?
Or do you just bolt on parts and wammo!
Hard to balance that crank without a rod, pin, piston, bearing.
Yes I can see the great machine work on the camshaft.. detail can be seen clear as day. Can another standard cam sprocket press onto the shaft? Where can I get a spare cam chain after I've done 40-50 hrs?

ferg722
10/11/2017 9:24pm
More pictures of the head? Does it accept oem valves / springs / buckets? Do you need a “one off” cam chain tensioner to accommodate the different chain and guides?

Not bashing, very unique parts, also mind you no one is telling you to give it away for “free” just trying to keep logic in order and understand its worth.
matt.3150
10/11/2017 9:35pm
ferg722 wrote:
More pictures of the head? Does it accept oem valves / springs / buckets? Do you need a “one off” cam chain tensioner to accommodate the...
More pictures of the head? Does it accept oem valves / springs / buckets? Do you need a “one off” cam chain tensioner to accommodate the different chain and guides?

Not bashing, very unique parts, also mind you no one is telling you to give it away for “free” just trying to keep logic in order and understand its worth.
That is totally fine to ask question, but Jrewing is doing is bad mouthing. He needs to grow up.
matt.3150
10/11/2017 9:46pm
Jrewing wrote:
Ok what are specs are on the camshaft? What piston should it run? Or do you just bolt on parts and wammo! Hard to balance that...
Ok what are specs are on the camshaft? What piston should it run?
Or do you just bolt on parts and wammo!
Hard to balance that crank without a rod, pin, piston, bearing.
Yes I can see the great machine work on the camshaft.. detail can be seen clear as day. Can another standard cam sprocket press onto the shaft? Where can I get a spare cam chain after I've done 40-50 hrs?

Well I can tell the person who is buying the parts all the info. Your not buying it your just badmouthing it , which is childish. Are you acting this way because you want it and can't afford it. Don't you have bettering things to do really. Are you the Vital Mx super hero, vow not make sure knowone get ripped!!!
Jrewing
10/11/2017 9:47pm
ferg722 wrote:
More pictures of the head? Does it accept oem valves / springs / buckets? Do you need a “one off” cam chain tensioner to accommodate the...

matt.3150 wrote:
That is totally fine to ask question, but Jrewing is doing is bad mouthing. He needs to grow up.
I'm not bad mouthing anything. What you have for sale is awesome. But as someone who was interested I was shocked by the price.
matt.3150
10/11/2017 10:02pm
ferg722 wrote:

matt.3150 wrote:
Jrewing wrote:
I'm not bad mouthing anything. What you have for sale is awesome. But as someone who was interested I was shocked by the price.
Oh bullshit because before I put a price, you were making fun of the lightened camshaft. So after looking like a jack ass then you say I was interested till I saw the price. You were only interested in giving someone a hard time. People that buy this stuff usually aren't interested in riding the bike very much, it usually to collect something cool, collectors items. You were 100% being an ass hole!
matt.3150
10/11/2017 10:26pm
BML139 wrote:
The problem is no one is going to spend that kind of coin on a bike that is 5 years old and two models behind. If...
The problem is no one is going to spend that kind of coin on a bike that is 5 years old and two models behind. If they fit the newer generations you might get that.
There are a lot of poeple out there that like to build works replica bikes and it's kind of a hobby to search around for these types of things. That crank cost $8000
In 2009 to its Europe Honda teams. The Mag side covers are close to $2500. So the pricing for guys who like to collect HRC stuff or are building replica bikes $6000 is a bargain. But I also said it's negotiable.
Jrewing
10/11/2017 10:44pm
Making fun of the camshaft? Wtf again.
HRC sold crf250 mag engine covers way way less than that. In white looked trick.
matt.3150
10/11/2017 10:57pm
Jrewing wrote:
Making fun of the camshaft? Wtf again.
HRC sold crf250 mag engine covers way way less than that. In white looked trick.
That right there tell me you seriously have no clue. The HRC Stuff they sell to the public are not Works parts, they aren't even made by HRC. You don't see one Honda team running any of those part they sell to the general public.
Own man LOL
jaredkeller96
10/11/2017 11:16pm
how much bigger is the cam chain?? doesn't look much different..head is worthless to me. but the cam and crank would be titties in my 15
matt.3150
10/12/2017 12:13am
how much bigger is the cam chain?? doesn't look much different..head is worthless to me. but the cam and crank would be titties in my 15
Crank will not fit above a 2012 head sorry
jaredkeller96
10/12/2017 12:15am
Anything can work...I’d put a Carrillo platinum rod on it anyways..
matt.3150
10/12/2017 12:24am Edited Date/Time 10/12/2017 12:27am
Anything can work...I’d put a Carrillo platinum rod on it anyways..
The cases on the 13 and up are wider that's the reason the rear hub is wider to, the crank will not work in it. I can't sell it to for that! Sorry

Post a reply to: For Sale HRC parts CRF450 2009-2012

The Latest