FS: 91 Ohlins YZ360 & 83 CR125 Cores

Whymee
I have 2 machines for sale. Both will need a total rebuild IMHO. I am located in WV, near Morgantown.

First off is a 83 CR125. Has good compression. Never tried to start it. Have not looked in the water pump either. Will do on buyers request. It actually isn't in bad shape for the year, except for plastics. Speaking of such, I have, which will go with the sale, NOS tank, shrouds, sidepanels and a correct NOS front fender. I am missing a NOS rear fender & front number plate. When I purchased the bike I took all of the plastic off, boxed it up & started hunting for plastic. That is where the project stands at this time.

I will get some pics of the 125 up as soon as I can.

Second machine is a 91 YZ250 with a Ohlins 360 kit. Originally I was going to restore it & race locally in the +50 class. I still may... It ran & moved when I purchased it this fall. I also removed all the plastic, washed it and started to hunt down NOS plastic. If I can help it I do not do aftermarket plastic on my older restos. I have a New OEM tank & rear fender. Also a technosel pink gripper seat cover, new also. The mentioned parts will go with the machine. This bike is graced with an Ohlins shock. If I had to bet, I believe the forks have been revalved by Noleen too. It is just a hunch though. Also it is worth mentioning the cylinder has been massaged by Noleen too.

When I took the plastic off of the YZ I noticed that the left seat rail is badly mangled. It can be fixed, but In full disclosure I wanted to mention it. The rear suspension does not move much, I assume from bad linkages. Its all there & ready for a new home.

These are pics from when i brought it home. All plastic is off now.

I would rather sell the 125 first. But hey, If you meet my price, consider the 360 yours.

1983 CR125 including extras: $2000.00
1991 YZ360 including extras: $ 2350.00

I prefer phone conversations please. 304-265-zerosixsevenzero
|

Post a reply to: FS: 91 Ohlins YZ360 & 83 CR125 Cores

The Latest