Elsinore CR250M

suzook241
Elsinore CR250M up for grabs. I posted about it in the Old School moto section a little bit however, So as the story goes..... Trip, stumbled and fell upon a bike locally here to me. A friendly conversation with a co-worker and the mention of a bike in a barn and one thing led to another... here it is.

I believe I have come to the decision to pass it along to someone else if there is anyone interested in it. At this time I cannot give it the attention it deserves but it would be a sweet project once finished. Im not entirely sure what to ask for it, I am open to offers. I am not looking at a get rich quick scheme type deal, just trying to pass it along to someone that appreciates what it is and wants to restore a very cool bike.

PM me if you are interested and we can try and find it a new appreciative home.

( The pipe is off in the pictures, I do have it along with silencer. I was able to get it running as well)

|
Roosting33
2/8/2017 2:44am
I love antique bikes so this is right up my alley!
MxKing809
Fantasy
334th
2/8/2017 3:30am Edited Date/Time 2/8/2017 3:31am
Oh man. Sweet bike. Can't believe its still available

The Shop

Roosting33
2/14/2017 1:19am
suzook241 wrote:
Elsinore CR250M up for grabs. I posted about it in the Old School moto section a little bit however, So as the story goes..... Trip, stumbled...
Elsinore CR250M up for grabs. I posted about it in the Old School moto section a little bit however, So as the story goes..... Trip, stumbled and fell upon a bike locally here to me. A friendly conversation with a co-worker and the mention of a bike in a barn and one thing led to another... here it is.

I believe I have come to the decision to pass it along to someone else if there is anyone interested in it. At this time I cannot give it the attention it deserves but it would be a sweet project once finished. Im not entirely sure what to ask for it, I am open to offers. I am not looking at a get rich quick scheme type deal, just trying to pass it along to someone that appreciates what it is and wants to restore a very cool bike.

PM me if you are interested and we can try and find it a new appreciative home.

( The pipe is off in the pictures, I do have it along with silencer. I was able to get it running as well)

How much???

Post a reply to: Elsinore CR250M

The Latest