Dubya Kite DID KX450F KX250F Rear Wheel $300 & More Kawi parts

pCp 252
Fantasy
2497th
2/16/2017 3:40pm
Dubya built this Kite hub, Bulldog spoke, DID ST-X 2.15 x 19 rim for Alex Rodriguez's #48 Kawasaki KX450F last year. It only has a few rides on it as far as I can tell. The rim is straight and has no flat spots or dents. Just some cosmetic stuff. The hub is in excellent shape, with good seals and bearings. $300 + shipping FIRM. I can include a new Vortex 51T sprocket & brake rotor (OEM or Braking) for a few extra Andrew Jacksons if needed. The kite hubs utilize OEM spacers which are not included. It will fit KX450F & KX250F.

Also have other parts such as new Kawasaki Nissin brake pads, GUTS carbon seat base, RAD/Excel wheelset, Hinson clutch, SS brake lines, & Hammerhead shifters and kickstarter. Let me know if anyone has any interest in these items.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/pj726c/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

|
BobPA
2/16/2017 6:47pm
The back wheel will work for 2003+ kx two strokes too...
pCp 252
Fantasy
2497th
2/17/2017 8:14am
BobPA wrote:
The back wheel will work for 2003+ kx two strokes too...
That's good info, thanks.
pCp 252
Fantasy
2497th
2/17/2017 5:07pm
Yes, the KX450F which is different is $99 right now. Granted, it fits a 250F but it is different.
The 250F is listed for $599.

But thanks for your undue concern Mr. Coyote.

The Shop

WileCyot
2/17/2017 5:51pm
pCp 252 wrote:
Yes, the KX450F which is different is $99 right now. Granted, it fits a 250F but it is different. The 250F is listed for $599. But...
Yes, the KX450F which is different is $99 right now. Granted, it fits a 250F but it is different.

Not to be a dick, but you're wrong.
TSCHAM101
2/17/2017 7:12pm
How much for the 51t sprocket?
the kid 857
2/18/2017 3:42pm
How much for the Hinson? Will it fit a 16 kx450? And is it the full system?
pCp 252
Fantasy
2497th
2/18/2017 8:39pm
The Hinson is $300 but it will not fit your 450.
ge217
2/19/2017 5:00pm
pCp 252 wrote:
Yes, the KX450F which is different is $99 right now. Granted, it fits a 250F but it is different. The 250F is listed for $599. But...

WileCyot wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/02/17/177007/s1200_20170217_194645.jpg[/img] Not to be a dick, but you're wrong.

Not to be a dick, but you're wrong. Everything pcp states in the describtion about said item is correct. In your post you are claiming this seat fits a 2016 kx450 which is does not. Also 2015 is missing for a kx450 which it does fit. For the 250f years, 2015 and 2016 are missing from your claims of what the seat should fit... Pcp also states the 250f seat sells for $599. According to guts racings website he is right, you both are correct about the 450 selling for $99 right now for whatever reasons. The point here though is Pcp is right again and you're wrong. You are not the For Sale/Bazaar police. Get a life man. Let people sell their stuff for what they want to sell it for. If you feel you can get it cheaper somewhere else, then do it. Do it quietly, don't tell people they are wrong when you are the one who is wrong.

PCP 252

Don't worry about this guy. He thinks is he the For Sale/Bazaar police chief . Sell your products for what you feel they are worth. This guy got bent because I had used PC exhaust shipped for $650 for sale. WileCyot swore up and down you could get it cheaper elsewhere. When proved wrong he then said,

"Ok lol. To everyone else, if you prefer new and underpriced let me know. Yes, I'm offering this out of spite." Those are his words.

Turns out I sold the exhaust for $500. This guy thought he was hurting me by trying to cut my throat. In reality he was only cutting his own throat by selling it cheaper then I did. I sold for $150 less than my asking price and still sold it for more then WIleCyot as well as the others that made my offers.
WileCyot
2/19/2017 5:09pm
^ Nice book, feel better?

The seat is listed on ebay for $169.99 used or new on Guts website for 99. Buyers can do what they want regardless of who is right or wrong. I don't like seeing folks get screwed. I'd still sell the new exhaust at cost just because.
ge217
2/20/2017 5:34am
WileCyot wrote:
^ Nice book, feel better? The seat is listed on ebay for $169.99 used or new on Guts website for 99. Buyers can do what they...
^ Nice book, feel better?

The seat is listed on ebay for $169.99 used or new on Guts website for 99. Buyers can do what they want regardless of who is right or wrong. I don't like seeing folks get screwed. I'd still sell the new exhaust at cost just because.
Every time you post you show how dumb you really are. You just can't come out and says you're wrong...

As far as your question goes. My feelings never changed, you're still a idiot in my eyes. Maybe if you would keep your mouth shut a book wouldn't be wrote about you and how you're wrong. Guts sells that seat pan for $99 and $599. Thats up to the seller to do the research to know they could buy cheaper. Pcp could sell his pan for 1 million if he wanted to. Its all about the right buyer. If you sell anything you would know this....

You say, " Buyers can do what they want regardless of who is right or wrong." You started that sentence with buyers. Meaning some one is buying said product. Are you a buyer looking to buy Pcp item? Or are you on the rag again because you telling people how to price their stuff for? Im going with you're on the rag... Why don't you let the BUYER decide on where and who they buy from. Ever heard of impulse buying ? At any moment and impulse buyer could come buy said item for asking price all while you're still bitching , presenting the facts wrong and slashing prices out of spite only to be cutting your own throat. Every heard the saying , Everything is for sale for the right price? Thats his right price so get off the mans nuts and everyone else's who sells THEIR stuff for what the want to. Do you post on peoples ad's just to say you can get it cheaper here or ill sell it to you for said price bc you need the business that bad?
WileCyot
2/20/2017 5:40am
Name exactly what I was wrong about and if I truly were wrong, I'll apologize.
WileCyot
2/20/2017 5:49am
I think by my posting what Motosport had listed for seat compatibility is where you're getting hung up. My apologies on the misleading information.

Guts racing does list the kx250f seat at $599 but the kx450f seat base is identical as far as I know. If there is something different between the two, please correct me. I'm betting Guts update one price and not the other on their website.
ge217
2/20/2017 5:52am Edited Date/Time 2/20/2017 5:56am
pCp 252 wrote:

WileCyot wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/02/17/177007/s1200_20170217_194645.jpg[/img] Not to be a dick, but you're wrong.

ge217 wrote:
Not to be a dick, but you're wrong. Everything pcp states in the describtion about said item is correct. In your post you are claiming this...
Not to be a dick, but you're wrong. Everything pcp states in the describtion about said item is correct. In your post you are claiming this seat fits a 2016 kx450 which is does not. Also 2015 is missing for a kx450 which it does fit. For the 250f years, 2015 and 2016 are missing from your claims of what the seat should fit... Pcp also states the 250f seat sells for $599. According to guts racings website he is right, you both are correct about the 450 selling for $99 right now for whatever reasons. The point here though is Pcp is right again and you're wrong. You are not the For Sale/Bazaar police. Get a life man. Let people sell their stuff for what they want to sell it for. If you feel you can get it cheaper somewhere else, then do it. Do it quietly, don't tell people they are wrong when you are the one who is wrong.

PCP 252

Don't worry about this guy. He thinks is he the For Sale/Bazaar police chief . Sell your products for what you feel they are worth. This guy got bent because I had used PC exhaust shipped for $650 for sale. WileCyot swore up and down you could get it cheaper elsewhere. When proved wrong he then said,

"Ok lol. To everyone else, if you prefer new and underpriced let me know. Yes, I'm offering this out of spite." Those are his words.

Turns out I sold the exhaust for $500. This guy thought he was hurting me by trying to cut my throat. In reality he was only cutting his own throat by selling it cheaper then I did. I sold for $150 less than my asking price and still sold it for more then WIleCyot as well as the others that made my offers.
You should read this post over again. I also proved you wrong when you pulled this same shit on my ad. Again man get a life. Let people sell their stuff for what they want to and just keep your school girl mouth shut.

Also here is a screen shot to show you guts sells the 250 seat for $599. You have yet to acknowledge this....

Only edit post bc Wilecyot made another post before I had finished my post. Nothing was edited other than me acknowledging the fact that that he has realized he has given wrong info...
WileCyot
2/20/2017 5:58am Edited Date/Time 2/20/2017 5:59am
Do you not read my posts or? I just clarified what you said I've yet to acknowledge..... have you not had your coffee this morning, Troll?

Look, if I save someone 70 bucks because they buy the KX450F base vs this 250F base he has on Ebay (they're interchangeable), I've done someone a favor. If I save them the 500 dollar difference between the 450 base and the 250 base (because they're interchangeable), I've done someone a favor.

The ONLY reason you're posting here is to talk shit because you're still butt hurt over your exhaust Ad. You'll likely say you're not but you had to post in that Ad WEEKS after my offering to sell at cost to gloat about selling it at your ridiculously high price. What was the need for that if not to gloat?

Look man, I've got no issue with you. I'm sorry your feelings are hurt but there isn't much time left for you, your poor fragile snowflake. Winter is almost over and your petty ass is going to melt. You better toughen up and stop being so soft
mjr119
2/20/2017 6:02am
Well there is only one question here. Is it the same fucking seat or not? Because I am about to buy one and don't want to spend the extra money haha.
WileCyot
2/20/2017 6:09am
mjr119 wrote:
Well there is only one question here. Is it the same fucking seat or not? Because I am about to buy one and don't want to...
Well there is only one question here. Is it the same fucking seat or not? Because I am about to buy one and don't want to spend the extra money haha.
If you have a 2013-2016 KX250F or a 2012-2015 KX450F, order the one I posted a link to for $99, the one on thr guts page for the KX250F for $599, or the one on Ebay this guy has listed for $169. They'll all work as they're all the same. Your money, your decision.
ge217
2/20/2017 6:43am
WileCyot wrote:
Do you not read my posts or? I just clarified what you said I've yet to acknowledge..... have you not had your coffee this morning, Troll...
Do you not read my posts or? I just clarified what you said I've yet to acknowledge..... have you not had your coffee this morning, Troll?

Look, if I save someone 70 bucks because they buy the KX450F base vs this 250F base he has on Ebay (they're interchangeable), I've done someone a favor. If I save them the 500 dollar difference between the 450 base and the 250 base (because they're interchangeable), I've done someone a favor.

The ONLY reason you're posting here is to talk shit because you're still butt hurt over your exhaust Ad. You'll likely say you're not but you had to post in that Ad WEEKS after my offering to sell at cost to gloat about selling it at your ridiculously high price. What was the need for that if not to gloat?

Look man, I've got no issue with you. I'm sorry your feelings are hurt but there isn't much time left for you, your poor fragile snowflake. Winter is almost over and your petty ass is going to melt. You better toughen up and stop being so soft
You look like the troll here bud... running your dick sucker on someone else's ad about why they shouldn't sell their stuff for the price they want to..

I'm not butt hurt at all. I sold my exhaust system for $150 less than my asking price of $650. Also more then what you are going to sell one for and sold for more than what I was offered on here by others...

I'm talking shit to you right now bc seriously who the fuck are you to tell someone what they can sell their stuff for? You're no one.

Now this mjr119 wants to buy a pan. If you never ran your dick sucker pcp may of had a potenional buy they may have made him an offer he may have taken. Instead you've ran the guy anyway from the op. Does that make you feel better about yourself? Make you feel good that you are trying to take money away from someone's pocket. If you want to sell for cheaper bc you can do so quietly on your own in your own ad... Don't take away from other bc you get butt hurt that someone sells for more then you feel it should sell for. Welcome to life asshole.

I can and did read your post. You however didn't read my post off the way bc you asked if I read yours. If you did read mine you would have seen I said this. I do see you did go back a reread some things though to. You are finally stating the correct Years of bikes the seat will fit.
WileCyot
2/20/2017 6:50am
In your mind it's ok to profit off of someone else's ignorance?

You say you aren't a troll and aren't butt hurt but look how long and drawn out your responses are. I'm done responding to you and I'm not sorry for posting here regarding the cheaper location to purchase the item. pCp 252, if you lost the sale because I informed someone of a cheaper place to purchase the item NEW, that's something you're going to have to resolve internally. I'll always try to help people out and not be misled and taken advantage of. If it catches me grief then so be it. At the end of the day, who is the shitty person, the one who's trying to sell something used for more than it costs new or the person who helps save someone some money by posting where it can be purchased for less? I'm over this and I'm out. I hope you find whatever satisfaction you're looking for ge217 but it won't come from me.
mjr119
2/20/2017 7:09am
My 450 is a 2016, so no loss of sale here. Just wondering. Thanks Wile. Carry on.

pCp 252
Fantasy
2497th
2/20/2017 7:45am
WileCyot wrote:
In your mind it's ok to profit off of someone else's ignorance? You say you aren't a troll and aren't butt hurt but look how long...

You say you aren't a troll and aren't butt hurt but look how long and drawn out your responses are. I'm done responding to you and I'm not sorry for posting here regarding the cheaper location to purchase the item. pCp 252, if you lost the sale because I informed someone of a cheaper place to purchase the item NEW, that's something you're going to have to resolve internally. I'll always try to help people out and not be misled and taken advantage of. If it catches me grief then so be it. At the end of the day, who is the shitty person, the one who's trying to sell something used for more than it costs new or the person who helps save someone some money by posting where it can be purchased for less? I'm over this and I'm out. I hope you find whatever satisfaction you're looking for ge217 but it won't come from me.
I didn't get into it with you because I'm aware of your reputation, specifically in the bazaar.

The fact is this is not an OEM seat base. Im well aware they share the same OEM seat for a few years. The 450 and 250 Kawasaki Guts seat is different. Take a look at the bottom engineered air channels to accommodate the different fuel tanks and you will see. Despite the difference, I mentioned in my first reply to you the seat base technically fits both models.

Selling a $850 wheel for $300, a $700 clutch for $300, $25 for high quality Nissin brake pads and a $599 seat for $160. Prices are more than fair.

Speaking of all this, I'm looking for a low hour, late model CR250. I heard you're selling them for $2k? I'll take 2!
ge217
2/20/2017 7:48am
WileCyot wrote:
In your mind it's ok to profit off of someone else's ignorance? You say you aren't a troll and aren't butt hurt but look how long...

Its ok to tell someone what they should or shouldn't be selling their stuff for? Who are you to say he is making a profit? You're assuming he will be making one if he sold it for his asking price. What if someone offered him $125 for it on eBay and he took it. Is he wrong? He really is only selling it for around 100 buck be the time it is said and done. Even if he sold it for is asking price, why is it so wrong? He would still only be maybe making $45 after its gone, and thats assuming he paid $99 for it. Impulse buyers are the people who buy things like this. You happen to not be one. An impulse buyer will buy when they want, usually regardless of price.

SO again if you feel you have the need to post on people ad's saying its cheaper here, here and here. Why don't you take your Ignorance of ruining ad's to a private message of the people you feel are being taken advantage of. Hints "do it quietly "

At the end of the day you are the shittier person for telling someone what they should be selling their stuff for and trying to justify it by saying its ignorance of someone else. Wrong, its your ignorance for assuming one is wrong for selling more than you can buy a "sold as 450" seat pan for $99 or a 250 one for $599. Neither you or I know how much pcp has invested in this item. He can sell it for what he damn well pleases to sell it for. Its up to the buyer to do the research, NOT Wilecyot highjacking someone ad directing people away bc you feel the need to run your mouth. These says have nothing to do with you. Why do you get yourself involved? Its like you troll around to find ads to bust someones balls..

Glad you're out. Hopefully out for good as in never see your post again.

WileCyot
2/20/2017 8:09am
WileCyot wrote:

ge217 wrote:
Its ok to tell someone what they should or shouldn't be selling their stuff for? Who are you to say he is making a profit? You're...
Its ok to tell someone what they should or shouldn't be selling their stuff for? Who are you to say he is making a profit? You're assuming he will be making one if he sold it for his asking price. What if someone offered him $125 for it on eBay and he took it. Is he wrong? He really is only selling it for around 100 buck be the time it is said and done. Even if he sold it for is asking price, why is it so wrong? He would still only be maybe making $45 after its gone, and thats assuming he paid $99 for it. Impulse buyers are the people who buy things like this. You happen to not be one. An impulse buyer will buy when they want, usually regardless of price.

SO again if you feel you have the need to post on people ad's saying its cheaper here, here and here. Why don't you take your Ignorance of ruining ad's to a private message of the people you feel are being taken advantage of. Hints "do it quietly "

At the end of the day you are the shittier person for telling someone what they should be selling their stuff for and trying to justify it by saying its ignorance of someone else. Wrong, its your ignorance for assuming one is wrong for selling more than you can buy a "sold as 450" seat pan for $99 or a 250 one for $599. Neither you or I know how much pcp has invested in this item. He can sell it for what he damn well pleases to sell it for. Its up to the buyer to do the research, NOT Wilecyot highjacking someone ad directing people away bc you feel the need to run your mouth. These says have nothing to do with you. Why do you get yourself involved? Its like you troll around to find ads to bust someones balls..

Yeah, you're clearly not butt hurt.
ge217
2/20/2017 8:11am
WileCyot wrote:

ge217 wrote:
Its ok to tell someone what they should or shouldn't be selling their stuff for? Who are you to say he is making a profit? You're...

WileCyot wrote:
Yeah, you're clearly not butt hurt.
hey you're back. I thought we lost you for a sec....
WileCyot
2/20/2017 8:17am
ge217 wrote:
Def not butt hurt. No possible way.
ge217
2/20/2017 8:59am
ge217 wrote:
WileCyot wrote:
Def not butt hurt. No possible way.
This makes two times now that you have reply back to post after saying "I'm over this and I'm out."

Who is butt hurt here? Clearly you are bc you just keep coming back to say invalid things.
WileCyot
2/20/2017 9:11am
ge217 wrote:
This makes two times now that you have reply back to post after saying "I'm over this and I'm out." Who is butt hurt here? Clearly...
This makes two times now that you have reply back to post after saying "I'm over this and I'm out."

Who is butt hurt here? Clearly you are bc you just keep coming back to say invalid things.
My Angus is sore, you got me bro. I feel the burn, much scorched, so fire.
ge217
2/20/2017 9:24am
WileCyot wrote:
My Angus is sore, you got me bro. I feel the burn, much scorched, so fire.
3 times now... Try pulling your head out of your ass. It my not be sore anymore if you do so. A good way to start would be keeping your mouth shut unless you are actually buying something from the buy instead of posting links to websites saying people should buy from those.

GuyB posted
12/7/2016 1:47 PM
This section is intended to for member-to-member sales. It's not intended to be an area for companies to sell products, or drive-by spamming.

Thanks.

First sentence says member-to-member sales. You're not buy so why do a drive buy spamming?
ge217
2/20/2017 9:27am
pCp 252 wrote:
I didn't get into it with you because I'm aware of your reputation, specifically in the bazaar. The fact is this is not an OEM seat...
I didn't get into it with you because I'm aware of your reputation, specifically in the bazaar.

The fact is this is not an OEM seat base. Im well aware they share the same OEM seat for a few years. The 450 and 250 Kawasaki Guts seat is different. Take a look at the bottom engineered air channels to accommodate the different fuel tanks and you will see. Despite the difference, I mentioned in my first reply to you the seat base technically fits both models.

Selling a $850 wheel for $300, a $700 clutch for $300, $25 for high quality Nissin brake pads and a $599 seat for $160. Prices are more than fair.

Speaking of all this, I'm looking for a low hour, late model CR250. I heard you're selling them for $2k? I'll take 2!
Sorry for kinda highjacking your post. This guy is a joke for doing shit like this and every chance I get to blast him I will. I hope you sell all your stuff at your asking price or close to it.

nytsmaC
2/20/2017 9:33am
The suspense is killing me, who is going to get the last word?

Sounds like the seat base PcP is selling is different from the one for sale for $99. If someone specifically wants the 250f base it sounds like a great deal.

Carry on.

Post a reply to: Dubya Kite DID KX450F KX250F Rear Wheel $300 & More Kawi parts

The Latest