Looking to ride Spain-

superfly
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 8:09am
Hey,
I'll be in Spain August 1st thru the 14th (2011) and would like to ride any tracks near Madrid. If anyone knows of a rental shop (yeah, I know, good luck) please let me know. I've been riding my whole life, used to work at Dirt Bike, and will absolutely not thrash anyones bike. I would gladly pay any private parties for the use of their bike for a few laps. Just looking to add some seat time in Europe to my vacation. Also, a list of any tracks in the Madrid to Salamanca area would be the most help.
Ahora, para los Espanoles. Voy a estar en Espana durante los primeros dos semanas de agosto y me gustaria alquilar una moto de mx para dar unas vueltas. Soy muy responsable, tengo muchisima experiecia en mx. Si alguien me puede decir donde se puede alquilar motos de mx o si hay alguien quien quiere prestarme la moto mientras que estas en la pista ya, me agradecia pagar por el gusto. Vivo en el Sur de California y estoy en las pistas locales dos o tres veces la semana. Muchas gracias por considerar mis preguntas. -Kyler (Carlos en Espanol)
|

Post a reply to: Looking to ride Spain-

The Latest