Freshened up Yz250f

Zycki11
Re did her over the winter. About to send the boingers off to Enzo this week. Stoked on the turnout of this one.

|
3/6/2017 2:22pm
Came out awesome, crazy how simplicity will make a bike look so good.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
3/6/2017 4:21pm
Looks good man! Enzo did my suspension on my 14 450 and I love it. The put a lowering plate in the shock and it made a big difference
Zycki11
3/6/2017 4:37pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Looks good man! Enzo did my suspension on my 14 450 and I love it. The put a lowering plate in the shock and it made...
Looks good man! Enzo did my suspension on my 14 450 and I love it. The put a lowering plate in the shock and it made a big difference
What all did you do to it through enzo? I can't decide on the lowering plate in the shock, or a link. Not sure what the difference between the two would be like. And thanks guys, I am real happy with her.

The Shop

swtwtwtw
3/6/2017 5:22pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Looks good man! Enzo did my suspension on my 14 450 and I love it. The put a lowering plate in the shock and it made...
Zycki11 wrote:
What all did you do to it through enzo? I can't decide on the lowering plate in the shock, or a link. Not sure what the...
What all did you do to it through enzo? I can't decide on the lowering plate in the shock, or a link. Not sure what the difference between the two would be like. And thanks guys, I am real happy with her.
a few guys around here are just lowering the subframe.

your bike came out awesome. i want one!
Zycki11
3/6/2017 6:11pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Zycki11 wrote:
What all did you do to it through enzo? I can't decide on the lowering plate in the shock, or a link. Not sure what the...
swtwtwtw wrote:

For me, its not a height thing. I'm 5'11 so i'm looking for a rear end that soaks up, stays true, and provides good traction and confidence.
swtwtwtw
3/6/2017 6:53pm
Zycki11 wrote:
swtwtwtw wrote:

Zycki11 wrote:
For me, its not a height thing. I'm 5'11 so i'm looking for a rear end that soaks up, stays true, and provides good traction and...
For me, its not a height thing. I'm 5'11 so i'm looking for a rear end that soaks up, stays true, and provides good traction and confidence.
it is not about height, it is about changing the weight bias. Apparently it works and no need for a link.

Post a reply to: Freshened up Yz250f

The Latest