Does anyone know what happened to.....

4/1/2010 1:42am Edited Date/Time 4/1/2010 1:46am
Mc Fender is a Roofing contractor now days and recently bought a huge ski boat of TYe Simmonds uncle.

Great guy and is married to a awesome girl and was the king of the Priveteers for most of the mid 90's till early 2000's

I think he had like 8 4th places in supercross but never made it to the box.

ogdeno
4/1/2010 4:02pm
McFender ha ha!!! Thanks for that man. I used to ride and hang out with him back in Gilgandra a lot. A great bloke, funny guy and a awesome rider. Is he living in Qld? If you see him around tell him Mal from Gil says gday.
2/9/2012 4:44pm
Hi there, Matt says hi to those on this link. Matt has retired from racing Bikes, but taken up Wakeboarding instead. Big Fella is right, he is now roofing and we are married and live in QLD. Thanks 'Bigfella' for calling me awesome, pretty sure I know who you are and we think you are awesome too.

Mal from Gil - I let Matt know you said Hi, and he laughed and said wow, blast from the past, havent heard from him since he moved to Sydney!

Cheers. Funny to be in on a conversation that happened a year ago.

The Shop

MCfan4life
5/8/2012 4:52am
Hi there, Matt says hi to those on this link. Matt has retired from racing Bikes, but taken up Wakeboarding instead. Big Fella is right, he...
Hi there, Matt says hi to those on this link. Matt has retired from racing Bikes, but taken up Wakeboarding instead. Big Fella is right, he is now roofing and we are married and live in QLD. Thanks 'Bigfella' for calling me awesome, pretty sure I know who you are and we think you are awesome too.

Mal from Gil - I let Matt know you said Hi, and he laughed and said wow, blast from the past, havent heard from him since he moved to Sydney!

Cheers. Funny to be in on a conversation that happened a year ago.
Matt grew up racing in Qld didn't he before moving to NSW? My mate from Central Qld seems to remember racing Matt on a regular basis in Qld as a junior.

I remember in 95 or 96 in Coffs Harbour after the SX I'm at a night club taking a wizz when this guy joins me at the trough. I look to the side and there's Matt. I was a fan of Matt's and couldn't think of anything to say so I just said "holy fuck I'm pissing next to Matt McKenna" hahaha. Luckily he just laughed. Good guy.

Post a reply to: Does anyone know what happened to.....

The Latest