1999 Husky CR125 Plastics???

Slosh 112
Edited Date/Time 4/26/2014 1:54am
So a little while ago a Friend and i were talking about dirt bikes (surprise surprise....) and one of us mentioned that it would be a good idea to buy an cheap old two stroke that needed a lot of love to rebuild as a project. seeing as we both have brand new 450's we thought why don't we get 125's, after all most people an agree that a 125 two stroke hard on the power is a sweet tune.

Any way after watching the local Facebook buy swap and sell pages for a while my friend came across a 1999 Husqvarna CR125 for a good deal so he grabbed it. Basically old mate has had the bike since new and thrashed the absolute feck out of it and it needs basically a total strip down.

One thing that has become clear is that its hard to find parts for it, especially plastics. Does anybody know where to source pre 2000 husky parts? I understand that 1997 - 1999 CR125's were very similar if not unchanged. At the moment all we need is a full set of plastics, the motor will need a full top & bottom end rebuild but i think we will be able to get those parts from Wiseco or Athena.
Any help will be appreciated because even the local Yamaha and Honda dealerships are fining it hard to track down things.

Cheers. Slosh..
|

Post a reply to: 1999 Husky CR125 Plastics???

The Latest