Videos on Vital home page

Mit12
Edited Date/Time 1/20/2016 10:00pm
I have an Ipad and I can not view any of the videos. When I am on the form page I can view all videos,
Is this a video format issue?
|
KFW
12/12/2015 6:34am
I am having the same issue. Is there a fix? I' stopped going on the site near as much due to the issue but decided today to search around since there isn't a contact us or issue tab.

12/14/2015 10:07am
KFW wrote:
I am having the same issue. Is there a fix? I' stopped going on the site near as much due to the issue but decided today...
I am having the same issue. Is there a fix? I' stopped going on the site near as much due to the issue but decided today to search around since there isn't a contact us or issue tab.

Please let me know which iOS version your iPad is running - it could be related to that. It does work fine on my iPad (running iOS v 8.0.2).
KFW
12/14/2015 7:11pm
KFW wrote:
I am having the same issue. Is there a fix? I' stopped going on the site near as much due to the issue but decided today...

Please let me know which iOS version your iPad is running - it could be related to that. It does work fine on my iPad (running...
Please let me know which iOS version your iPad is running - it could be related to that. It does work fine on my iPad (running iOS v 8.0.2).
Running 9.2 but it was happening on older versions.
KFW
1/3/2016 8:03am
I still can't open video from the home page? I'll try a post on other forum to see if anyone has a clue.

The Shop

Mit12
1/15/2016 9:53am
The videos on the home page will not open on my I Pad Air2 using the latest IOS up date. Does anyone know what the fix is?
KFW
1/16/2016 8:51am
Mit12 wrote:
The videos on the home page will not open on my I Pad Air2 using the latest IOS up date. Does anyone know what the fix...
The videos on the home page will not open on my I Pad Air2 using the latest IOS up date. Does anyone know what the fix is?
Good luck, Vital mx is really poor at customer service with issues such as viewing. I basically was ignored at trying to fix the issue with my iPad air2! You would think since their revenue stream is from advertisers they'd have great customer service related to viewing issues.
1/19/2016 2:19pm
To anyone experiencing this issue with videos on your iPad, please let me know here if it is still an issue for you, as we just published a fix to address this. Thanks.
KFW
1/20/2016 10:00pm
To anyone experiencing this issue with videos on your iPad, please let me know here if it is still an issue for you, as we just...
To anyone experiencing this issue with videos on your iPad, please let me know here if it is still an issue for you, as we just published a fix to address this. Thanks.
Thanks, the fix worked!

Post a reply to: Videos on Vital home page

The Latest