How to post on forum my photo album

ocscottie
6/18/2012 12:39am
If you just post a link to the 1st photo in your gallery, it will take you to the photo and simply go from there.

Click HERE

Very cool gallery! who are the 2 guys in chairs?

Looks like you guys had a good time!
6/18/2012 6:13pm
ocscottie wrote:
If you just post a link to the 1st photo in your gallery, it will take you to the photo and simply go from there. Click...
If you just post a link to the 1st photo in your gallery, it will take you to the photo and simply go from there.

Click HERE

Very cool gallery! who are the 2 guys in chairs?

Looks like you guys had a good time!
They are my sons Tyler and Trevor. They have MDD, we all used to ride together, Trevor even raced for about 5 years and got several 1st places. They are now into RC Car racing, we've been doing it for about a year, love it!
ocscottie
6/18/2012 6:19pm
Right on, i was just curious because i am also in a chair, SCI from a MX accident in '85. I also go through phases of RC cars, there is some really cool stuff out there now, i got into them right after i got hurt and it is pretty amazing how far the car tech has come.

Must be tough, you sound like a great dad and i wish you all the best!

The Shop

6/20/2012 6:51pm
Hey OC,

If I had about 6-8 photo's to post on Forum, how do I do that without having to make a photo album?
ocscottie
6/20/2012 10:35pm
It is really simple, see the tags at the top where you type in a reply?

Bold Italic Underline Link Embed Photo Upload Photo Video Emoticons

Click the upload photo tag and it will upload your pic right into the post, and it adds in the proper code for the pic to show in the post automatically.

Post a reply to: How to post on forum my photo album

The Latest