langhammx's Forum Activity

Reply to RMZ Galfer front rotor 12/9/2017 6:26 PM

Yup. I can be reached @ langhammx@sbcglobal.net

Reply to Oil question 12/8/2017 7:26 PM

It always cracks me up when people assume he rides a quad !

Reply to INSTAGRAM SON! 12/6/2017 6:41 PM

@langhammx

Reply to Sold 12/6/2017 6:20 PM

Great deal !!

Reply to First Look: 2018 KTM 450 SX-F Factory Edition 12/5/2017 12:30 PM

They don't look so great after a race season.

Reply to Suzuki carbon frame guards 12/5/2017 10:06 AM

http://www.carbonperformanceparts.co.uk/rm-250-carbon-fibre-frame-guards-267-p.asp These look better, IMO

Reply to First Look: 2018 KTM 450 SX-F Factory Edition 12/4/2017 8:43 PM

Damn... It sure is purdy !! I liked my '14 and '15 FE 450's. I've been riding an RMZ 450 and my RM 250 for the last year or so and really like them both. But I'm not taking any chances by riding one or I'll be wanting one.

Reply to ISO: Red Pro Taper Pad 12/4/2017 7:44 PM

Might try emailing these guys. They don't list the clutch cover for the 125, but maybe they can make it ? http://www.italian-carbon.com/en/products-in-carbon/suzuki.html

Reply to Custom clutch cover engraving 11/30/2017 6:35 PM

I would be willing to pay that.

Reply to Custom clutch cover engraving 11/30/2017 5:15 PM

I had my Hinson cover done with my # above the Hinson logo and I've had several people ask where they could get it done. A friend of a friend did mine, so I couldn't help them. What do you think it would cost to do one like this-

The JGR logo ... more »
Reply to LaMay back in SX 11/26/2017 9:01 PM

Been awhile since I've seen you, but I've been keeping an eye on you over at AX. I'm glad you've found a way to get back to racing SX, I hope that you can make the best of it. This racing thing is a tough way to make a living, that's for sure. You got

... more »
Reply to Showa A Kit for Honda 2013-2017 Update 11/26/2017 8:00 AM

Bump
Reply to When does OEM suspension surpass Factory? 11/24/2017 6:41 AM

Just out of curiosity, what parts on the suspension do you think need breaking in ?

Reply to Moto Van -- Windows or no Windows? 11/23/2017 12:45 PM

I have friends that have no windows in their vans and it can be a little "cave like" in the back when getting dressed/ loading bikes. Not to mention the blind spots when backing up or changing lanes. I bought this van recently and am glad it has windows

... more »
Reply to Your wheel set combos 11/22/2017 7:39 PM

I've seen the fronts tear off the knobbies before, but I haven't had it happen to me. I think that when they are ridden on harder packed tracks, is what tears them off. I honestly don't ride too much hard pack, it mostly groomed fluff at the tracks I ... more »

Reply to Your wheel set combos 11/22/2017 5:05 PM

I take it you don't do much MX track riding ? The MX3 front and rear are the most popular tire here in California. Everyone is titled to their opinion, but I love the way they work in soft terrain, I just wish they lasted longer.

Reply to MAG Files for Chapter 11 11/22/2017 5:01 PM

I'm over $40K into mine too, but it's worth the good times I have driving it. 5% of the people that get in it with me, take a second ride. The other 95% will never get back in a RZR. lol

Reply to MAG Files for Chapter 11 11/22/2017 4:57 PM

THANK YOU !! Politics and religion don't belong on a Moto forum, IMO !!

Reply to Decal works snags Red bull ktm 11/22/2017 4:52 PM

I won't speak for them, because it's not my place, nor do I know the details of their deal. But you can bet money that I'm in the ballpark. I hope it works out for them, it's too bad they can't sell the team graphics, even though they are all over EBay.... ... more »

Reply to Decal works snags Red bull ktm 11/21/2017 6:40 AM

Why any graphics company would want to pay $50K + and supply hundreds of sets of graphics to the team and NOT BE ABLE to sell them to the general public is beyond me. I don't see an upside to this ....,